For the best services and parents’ satisfaction, we have the parent partnership policy, highlighting important roles and responsibilities to be fulfilled by our dear parents. This will help us serve parents and children in the best manner with the best care they deserve.
We believe in parents are our partners in their child’s education.
- Gummy Bear Nursery has ‘open-door’ towards our loving parents. We are happy to hear and address any concerns from our parents and we are committed to working together to resolve any concern or worries about a child.
- Parents are invited to ask questions at any time. We encourage constant communication as it will help us to understand their child’s individual needs.
- If a parent has a concern about their child they are encouraged to speak to their child’s key person. Any other issues regarding the nursery should be taken to the nursery manager who can organize a meeting, if appropriate, to discuss them. If the parent is unhappy with the outcome and feels it has not been successfully resolved, they should follow the nursery’s complaints procedure.
- Parents should be punctual in picking and dropping their child to the nursery.
- Parents should ensure that their child wears uniform daily, except in case of a special/colored day.
- Parents should not send any valuable/jewellery items with their child to the nursery.